Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Peeps Look

In honor of Easter Sunday, I did a look based on Marshmallow Peeps, very colorful and very fun.


Here's my look:


Here's how I did it:

EYES
  • Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
  • Lid- In the inner corner I used Bright Yellow in the Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips in Hazel Pop Eyes, on the rest of the lid I used L.A. Colors Palette in Soiree (Pink)
  • Crease- I used Soiree first the gray color, then on top I used the lavender color
  • Highlight- Ulta in Iceland
  • Liner- Fabuliner on top, I used the bright yellow on the bottom and in the middle and outer I used Jordana Easyliner in Bliss and then the 1st Blue in Soiree, and Jordana Glitter Liner in Rock on Silver in the waterline
  • Mascara-Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Flirt! Golden Minx
  • Blush- Flirt! Urge and Archetype pigment in Plastic Pink
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- N.Y.C. in Chiffon
  • Lip Gloss- N.Y.C. in Iced Orchid
I also did my hair in a twisty up-do

No comments:

Post a Comment