- Base- Hard Candy Metallic Shadow stick in Spirited
- Lid- I used the color workshop color in Blanc (creamy white) all over lid, then on the inner corner I used two NYX Jumbo Pencils Pots and Pans (silver) and Lemon (Dark Green) to create a color like MAC shadestick in Cake Shop (grey-green) and on top of that I used Hard Candy Compact in Dillusional (Green), on the Outer part of the lid I used MAC Stars N Rockets.
- Crease- Continued Stars n Rockets in the crease and then I used Ulta Lustre on the rest of the crease and in the outer crease I used NYX eyeshadow in Hot Orange.
- Highlight- I used the Claire's Palette a white/gold color in the browbone
- Liner- on the top and bottom lash line I used Rimmel Spark it Up Eye Pencil in Peridot (or any green liner) and on the lower lashline in the inner corner I used Dillusional (green) and on the outer I used NYX Hot Orange
- Mascara- Pulse Perfection
- Foundation- True Match
- Bronze- Golden Minx
- Blush- Flirt! Crazy in Love and N.Y.C. Chrome Color in Sunstone