Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dillusional Stars N Rockets

Today I did another random look and here's how I did it:

EYES
  • Base- Hard Candy Metallic Shadow stick in Spirited
  • Lid- I used the color workshop color in Blanc (creamy white) all over lid, then on the inner corner I used two NYX Jumbo Pencils Pots and Pans (silver) and Lemon (Dark Green) to create a color like MAC shadestick in Cake Shop (grey-green) and on top of that I used Hard Candy Compact in Dillusional (Green), on the Outer part of the lid I used MAC Stars N Rockets.
  • Crease- Continued Stars n Rockets in the crease and then I used Ulta Lustre on the rest of the crease and in the outer crease I used NYX eyeshadow in Hot Orange.
  • Highlight- I used the Claire's Palette a white/gold color in the browbone
  • Liner- on the top and bottom lash line I used Rimmel Spark it Up Eye Pencil in Peridot (or any green liner) and on the lower lashline in the inner corner I used Dillusional (green) and on the outer I used NYX Hot Orange
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Golden Minx
  • Blush- Flirt! Crazy in Love and N.Y.C. Chrome Color in Sunstone


No comments:

Post a Comment