Thursday, April 1, 2010

Contest Entry: Makeup Geek "Plumeria"

Today's look is actually a contest entry for Marlena's (of MakeupGeek.com) Plumeria and this was the picture we had to work with



Here's my look:


What I used:

EYES
  • Base- Hard Candy Shadow stick in Spirited
  • Lid- Inner Corner: Taylor Made Minerals in Fuzzy Navel and blend into L.A. Colors Palette in Fiesta (5th then 2nd color) Middle- I then used Taylor Made Minerals in Sunflower and then Outer I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in milk and blend it upward then used Ulta Iceland on top
  • Crease- After blending Milk into the crease I used Iceland all the way up to the brow, then for the light pink I used Profusion Palette in 6 with a big blended brush then to darken the top part of the crease I used L.A. Colors Palette in Carnival (5th color)
  • Highlight- Ulta Iceland
  • Liner- Top: Fabuliner liquid liner, Bottom: Repeat the colors you used on the lid, in the same order and use a thin line of the liquid liner
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze-Flirt! Golden Minx
  • Blush- Flirt! Crazy in Love
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- N.Y.C in Smooch
  • Lip Gloss- N.Y.C in Pink Sands

No comments:

Post a Comment