Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dianna Agron @ 2010 Golden Globe Look

Today's look was inspired by the lovely Dianna Agron from one of my favorite shows 'Glee' and what she looked like at the Globes this year.




Here's my look: (BTW not naked in these pictures.. you just can't see the straps!)


Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Pots N Pans (on top and bottom) in the inner corner: I used Jordana Glitter Rocks liner in Rock on Silver
  • Lid- Ulta in Twilight (really lightly), then I used Milani Roulette Eyes in Low Bet (blue silver color) and then Hard Candy Compact Dillusional (light purple)
  • Crease- Ulta Twilight
  • Highlight- Day To Play Palette (matte beige)
  • Liner- Top- Thick Black liquid liner, Bottom-Wet N Wild eye kohl in Silver Blue and on top of that I used Hard Candy Compact Star (light purple) and lined eyes with liquid liner
  • Mascara-Pulse Perfection and Rimmel Glam Eyes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- The Color Workshop (Bright Pink)
LIPS
  • Lip Sticks-N.Y.C. Sugar Plum and N.Y.C Chiffon (place on top SP)

I really liked this lighting in the kitchen.. I wish I always looked this tan lol

No comments:

Post a Comment