Monday, March 29, 2010

Selena Gomez @ 2010 Kids Choice Awards

Today I decided to do a Selena Gomez look from when she was at the Kids Choice Awards over the weekend, I mainly watched the show because there was nothing else on Saturday. I have to say though it was a pretty lame show.. I remember back when the KCA's were awesome.. maybe it's because I'm too old for them. But Rhianna singing Rude Boy was just inappropriate.. I couldn't believe she had that in her performance, cause that song in my opinion not only makes my ears bleed, but it's a nasty song...I was however happy that Selena won the best female actress, she's just a doll! I was also excited to see Glee's Cory Montieth and Lea Michele... (Come on April 13th, get here already!!!! lol)











Here's my look:











Here's how I did it:



EYES


  • Base- Hard Candy Shadow Stick in Spirited

  • Lid- Ulta in Stardust, SheSpace Mineral Pigment in Killer Bees

  • Crease- Rimmel Eyeful Eye Glistener in Flaunt (Dab a little bit and spread out, like a base) and then I used L.A. Colors Palette in Fiesta (colors 3 and 5)

  • Highlight- Ulta in Iceland

  • Liner- Fabuliner (really thick liner and wing it out) on the top, on the bottom line and inner corner, used Spirited for a base and then use Killer Bees on the inner and Stardust on the middle-outer, also used Fabuliner on the bottom lashline

  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection

CHEEKS



  • Foundation- True Match

  • Bronze-Flirt! in Golden Minx

  • Blush-Flirt! Heart Throb

LIPS



  • Lip Stick- Wet N Wild in Blushing Bali

  • Lip Gloss- I used a mixture of my own gloss.. Clear color with Taylor Made Minerals Vegas (so it's like a bright Orangey-Pink)

No comments:

Post a Comment