Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Taylor Swift "Our Song" Music Video Look 3

The inspiration for this look came from the Taylor Swift video "Our Song", the smokey eye look






and this is my look:




Here's how I did it:

EYES
  • Base- I just used a little True Match on my lid
  • Lid- I used Ulta shadow in Bone
  • Crease- I used L'oreal HIP shadow in Rascal
  • Liner-from the inner corner I gradually lined thicker and thicker to create a cats eye and lined the bottom, both with NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
  • Highlight- Ulta shadow in Iceland and also in the inner corner of the eye
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- N.Y.C. Chrome Color in Sun Stone and Flirt! Heart Throb
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Jordana Sheer in Opalescent

No comments:

Post a Comment