Saturday, March 20, 2010

Taylor Swift "Picture To Burn" Music Video Look

Today's look was taken from the Taylor Swift video for "Pictures To Burn"... I love Taylor's makeup in all her videos, and I recreate them because the vast majority of people I know think I look like her lol minus the curly hair... I think I may curl it for "Fifteen" or "Teardrops on my Guitar" when I do those tutorials.

Here's my look:



Here's how I did it:

EYES
  • Base-NYX Jumbo Pencil in Pots N Pans
  • Lid- I used Ulta Iceland +The Color Workshop shadow in Moon and on top of that I used Day to Play palette (matte beige)
  • Crease- Day To Play Palette colors (Taupe Brown and Gray)
  • Highlight- Day To Play Palette (Beige)
  • Liner-Using black liquid liner on the top do an extreme winged line going up, on the lower lash line I used Styli-Style liner in Carbon Black in the Waterline and lash line, I used Day To Play Palette (Taupe and Gray) under the lash line
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Flirt! Golden Minx
  • Blush- Flirt! Heart Throb
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- N.Y.C. in Chiffon

No comments:

Post a Comment