Friday, March 19, 2010

Beyonce Look Music Video "Telephone"

This is one of the many looks in the Lady Gaga music video for "Telephone" and I loved the pin up girl look B is rocking here with the yellow cat eye, now of course we have different skin tones so it won't look exactly like hers but I gave it my best effort :)

Here is my look:


Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Yellow
  • Lid- I used Lid Pop Neon palette (Yellow matte color) and Taylor Made Minerals in Sunflower
  • Crease- Using Day To Play Palette I used a caramel color (8th color on the right) and Ulta colors Rose Dusk and Brass
  • Liner- Black liquid liner and wing it out on the top and on top of the black wing out the yellow, on the lower lash I used all the browns in the crease halfway
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! in Heart Throb
  • Bronzer- Flirt! Golden Minx
LIPS
  • Lip Gloss- N.Y.C. Liqiud Lip Liner in Au Natural

No comments:

Post a Comment