Sunday, March 7, 2010

Inspired by Jangsara Tutorial:

Yesterday I had to wake up super early to get ready for my college auditions into the music program so I didn't have a lot of time to come up with a look so I borrowed one from Jangsara, she has so awesome looks and I totally appreciate her talents



Here is my version:



Here's how to get this look:

EYES
  • Base- I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk all over the lid
  • Lid- I used NYX shadow in White
  • Crease- I used Beauty Marked by MAC and above the crease she used Off The Page but I used L.A. Colors Palette in Fiesta (2nd and 5th colors) and then blend both the orange and beauty marked colors
  • Highlight- I used Blanc from Color Workshop
  • Liner- on the top I used Liquid black liner, on the bottom lash line I used Beauty Marked from the middle to the outer lash line
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! Heart throb
LIPS
  • Lip Gloss- Max Factor in Looking Good ( I think..)



After the craziness of the day.. I got to go home and chill in some sweats..

No comments:

Post a Comment