This was my look:
Here's how I did the look:
- Base- Pixie from Wet N Wild
- Lid- Instead of using Seedy Pearl, I used Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips for Hazel Eyes (1st white/purple color) then in the inner and center lid instead of Creme Royal I used Color Workshop shadow in Sand and on the outer eye lid, I used Paradisco by MAC which is what it calls for.
- Crease- Paradisco lightly in the outer crease
- Highlight- Instead of Creme Royal, I used Sand again
- Liner- Top- Instead of Her Glitz liner (black/gold) I used Archetype Mineral in Ornaments of Gold wet and the lower lash line in the outer I used Paradisco and I added a soft brown liner (Jordana) in Lavish Brown
- Mascara- Pulse Perfection
- Foundation- True Match
- Bronzer- Golden Minx from Flirt!
- Blush- N.Y.C Chrome Color in Sun Stone instead of Tahitian Sand
- Lip Sticks- Instead of Big Bow I used N.Y.C. in Blue Rose
- Lip Gloss-Instead of Sweet Strawberry I used my mixture of Clear gloss and Medusa makeup in Flamingo