Friday, March 5, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Stately Black

Wednesday brought another Hello Kitty look called Stately Black.
Here is my look: Sorry about the coloring and blurry pics.. the lighting did not work well...

Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Instead of using Phone Number, I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Pots N Pans all over the lid
  • Lid- Instead of using Stately Black, which is more of a dark blue, so I used Hard Candy Compact in Moody (top color)
  • Crease- Bring Stately Black up through the crease
  • Liner- Use a black shadow on the top liner, then smudge Stately Black through the lower lashes, in the water line if you don't have Smooth Blue Technakohl liner, I used two easy liners from Jordana first Sea Green and then Bliss on top
  • Highlight- instead of Yogurt I used a cream pink (Darling L.A. Color Palette)
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of Tippy, I used Flirt! Crazy in Love and added Archetype minerals in Lisa's Busted Camaro
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Instead of Fahion Mews, used Flirt! in Purple Passion
  • Lip Gloss- Instead of Luminary Lustreglass, I used N.Y.C. in Iced Orchid

No comments:

Post a Comment