Friday, March 5, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Fashion Mews

Going back to the Hello Kitty series, Tuesday's look was based from the look Fashion Mews from MACs Hello Kitty Collection


Here is my look:


Here's how I did the look:

EYES
  • Base- Pixie from Wet N Wild
  • Lid- Instead of Using Embark I used Ulta Brass and my Day To Play Palette (Dark Brown and the reddish brown color, on the outer lid instead of using Deep Blue Green pigment I used the DTP Palette again (dark blue green color)
  • Crease- instead of Soba I used Ulta in Lustre and in the outer corner I used a black color (jessie's girl)
  • Liner- Top line I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean, on the lower lash line I used the same black on the outer lash line and in the inner instead of using Too Dolly, I used Jordana easy liner in Bliss mixed with Ulta shadow in Key West.
  • Highlight- Instead of Yougurt I used L.A. Color Palette in Darling (1st color)
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- instead of using Tippy I used Flirt! in Crazy in Love and Medusa Mineral Makeup in Flamingo
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- The closest thing I have to Fashion Mews is Flirt! Plushious Liquid Velvet Lip Color in Purple Passion
  • Lip Gloss- Then instead of Fast Friends, I used my clear lip gloss mixed with Medusa Mineral Makeup in Flamingo

No comments:

Post a Comment