Friday, March 12, 2010

MLP Series: Fizzy

Today I started the My Little Pony makeup series.. I started with Fizzy because she has always been my favorite of the ponies and I had already done this look in the past just tweeked it a little



Here is my look:

Here's how I did it:

EYES
  • Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Horse Raddish on the lid and inner corner, on the crease I used Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk
  • Lid- I used L.A. Colors Palette in Lush (3rd color Teal-Green)
  • Crease- I used Lid Pop Neon (pink) and NYX trio shadow in Hot Pink, In the outer crease I used Day To Play palette color (Dark Blue-Green) and She Space Pigment in Chasing Mystery
  • Highlight- Ulta Iceland and Jessie's Girl in White/Blue Duo Chrome
  • Liner- On the top lid I used liquid liner from LA Splash in Kryptonite, on the bottom lash line I used the Teal color on the inner corner, then used Strawberry Milk for the rest of the bottom, on top of that in the middle I used Hot Pink again and on the outer I used Cherry from that same trio shadow.
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
  • Shake- To make the shake on your lid, I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Hot Pink and made a square shape and filled it with Cherry Shadow, Then for the white I used Jumbo Pencil in Milk and on top of that used the white from the Lush palette and then with the Hot Pink JP I made a thin straw and in the white part and the highlight I used Claires stacked glitter in light pink
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Cheeks- Flirt! in Crazy In Love
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Wet n Wild Speed Gloss in Untamed
  • Lip Gloss-Expressions lip gloss in Vanilla Sprinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment