Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ashley Tisdale @ Last Song Premiere

I came across this picture of Ashley at the last song premiere and I just loved the Bronze eyes combined with the pink lips.. it just looked really pretty so I thought I would give it a try.





Here's my look:


Here's how I did it:

EYES
  • Base- Hard Candy Metallic Shadow Stick in Spirited
  • Lid- Inner: Claires Palette (light pink beige) and Profusion Palette #6( colors 10 and 12) and Ulta in Stardust, Middle: Claire's Palette (pinky-coral bronze) Outer: Ulta shadow in Brass and Milani Roulette Eyes in Low Bet (Dark Brown)
  • Crease- Claire's Palette (Pinky Coral Bronze) and Ulta Brass and Low Bet (Dark Brown)
  • Highlight-Ulta Stardust
  • Liner- Fabuliner on top, on the bottom inner- the colors used on inner top lid. Middle-Outer: Ulta Brass and Low Bet (dark brown) Outer: a little bit of Jessie's Girl shadow in black, Watetline: Fabuliner
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Flirt! Golden Minx
  • Blush-Flirt! Crazy in Love
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- N.Y.C in Chiffon
  • Lip Gloss- N.Y.C. in Sheer Raspberry

No comments:

Post a Comment