Friday, March 19, 2010

Taylor Swift "Our Song" Music Video Look 4

This look is the final look from the music video for "Our Song" and it's a simple cat eye with some sparkle


Here's my look:


Here's how I did it:

EYES
  • Base- Maybelline Cool Effect Cream Shadow in Peach Daquiri
  • Lid- Use a light silver in the inner corner like Ulta shadow in Iceland, then for the sparkle effect I used NYX Glitter Cream Palette in Paradise (the white glitter color).. due to the hot weather though my glitter creased..
  • Liner- I used black liquid liner and wing it out, on the bottom lashline I used the liquid liner and NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean in the water line and under the black I added the glitter color to the lower lash line
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronzer- Golden Minx
  • Blush-Flirt! Heart Throb
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Jordana Sheer in Opalescent

No comments:

Post a Comment