Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Blake Lively Look

Monday I decided to try a simple, natural yet still glamorous look. So I focused on a Blake Lively look maybe something her character Serena would wear as well.





Here's my look:
I'm sorry for the blurry photo.. It looked clear on the camera..


Here's how I did the look:

EYES
  • Base- Wet N Wild in Pixie
  • Lid- I used Day to Play palette (taupe color) on middle and outer lid, pulling the color up into the crease and bring the color to an angle, then in the inner use Ulta Iceland
  • Crease- also over the lid using Day To Play palette (colors 4 and 5 on the right side) put in the crease
  • Highlight-Ulta Iceland
  • Liner- On the lower lash line bring Ulta Iceland from the inner corner to the middle, on the top line I used Styli-Style pencil in Carbon Black and on the lower lash line
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Golden Minx by Flirt!
  • Blush- Flirt! Heart Throb
LIPS
  • I actually can't remember what I used.. I think Wet N Wild in Breeze, if not that's what I would have used..

No comments:

Post a Comment