Sunday, March 21, 2010

Jenny Humphrey Makeup Look

I had said that I wanted to do Taylor Momsen's look from the Gossip Girl episode "The Hurt Locket" and now I have...Taylor's character Jenny Humphrey has this look for the Ambassador's Ball and I couldn't help but notice the look myself.. it was different and eye catching so I thought I'd try my best to recreate it.


Here is my look:



Here's how I did it:

EYES
  • Base- Cover Girl eye slicks in Pewter and Jane Colorsticks in Mercury Rising
  • Lid- I used a bunch of different colors, from the Color Workshop (Cameo,Plum) and from Day To Play (6th color on the right side)
  • Crease- In the crease I used Day To Play colors (8th color on the right,11th color on the left) and Ulta colors in Plum Smoke,Twilight and Brass... basically anything that shows a purple brown smokey effect.
  • Highlight-Ulta shadow in Elegance
  • Liner- Black liquid liner on the top, on the lower line I used Pewter as a base and all the colors used in the crease and a thin color from Day To Play Palette (Dark Brown)
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Flirt! Golden Minx
  • Blush- Flirt! Heart throb
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- N.Y.C in Chiffon + Wet N Wild in Light Berry Frost
  • Lip Gloss- Wet N Wild Speed Gloss in Untamed + Flirt! Plushious Lip Color in Purple Passion

No comments:

Post a Comment