Saturday, March 27, 2010

MLP with a St. Paddy's Twist

Ok so I know I said I was going to have MLP Fridays, but yesterday my mom had a St. Paddy's day party with her red hat group so I had to incorporate the pink/lavender look with some green..(yes I know it's after St. Paddy's day.. they didn't get to have a party on the actual day so yeah..) but anyways at Walmart I found an actual My Little Pony shirt with the colors and I was wearing pink capri PJ bottoms with Shamrocks on them so it all matched really nice.
This is most of the shirt minus the pony lol


Here's how I did it:

EYES
  • Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk on the lid, NYX Jumbo Pencil in Pacific on the crease, and NYX Jumbo Pencil in Purple.
  • Lid-Physicians Formula Shimmer strips in Pop Hazel Eyes (light pink)
  • Crease- Hard Candy Compact in Star (Lightest Purple)
  • Highlight- Hard Candy Compact in Dillusional (lilac)
  • Liner- Top: LA Splash liner in Kryptonite, Bottom: Urban Decay shadow in Ransom, in the inner corner I used Jordana Glitter Rocks in Rock On Silver and added Ulta Iceland on top, and Fabuliner black in the water line
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
  • Shamrocks- I used Jordana Liner in Seagreen and then used Milani Roulette Eyes in Low Bet (the green color)
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! in Crazy in Love
LIPS
  • Plushious Lip Color from Flirt! in Purple Passion

No comments:

Post a Comment