Monday, March 8, 2010

Taylor Swift "Our Song" Music Video Look 2

Today's look was based off the Taylor Swift "Our Song" music video when she wears the blue gown, I had curled my hair overnight but it fell flat which was disappointing.. I really wanted the Taylor effect




Here's my look:




Here's how I did it:

EYES
  • Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Pots N Pans all over the lid
  • Lid- Ulta shadow in MoonBeam, then I used a light silver from L.A. Color Palette in Ammunition (3rd color) and She Space pigment in Mesh and Lace on the outer lid I used Ulta shadow in Sapphire
  • Crease- Ulta in Sapphire
  • Highlight- Ulta in Iceland
  • Liner- Liquid Liner in Black
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! Heart Throb
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Jordana Sheer in Opalescent

No comments:

Post a Comment