Friday, March 26, 2010

Demi Lovato "Remember December" Music Video Look






Yesterday's look was based off the Demi Lovato limo look from her video "Remember December" I LOVE this song and the video is great! I know look nothing like Demi but I decided to have a little fun with this one.



Here's my look:


Here's how I did it:

EYES






  • Base- Pixie from Wet N Wild



  • Lid- Ulta in Twilight, in the inner corner use Iceland



  • Crease- Ulta Twilight



  • Highlight-Ulta Iceland



  • Liner- Jordana Fabuliner liquid liner in Black and wing it all the way out to where the brow ends, on the lower lash line in the inner corner used Iceland and a black pencil liner on the outer and Fabuliner in the water line



  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS





  • Foundation- True Match



  • Bronze- just a little of Golden Minx



  • Blush- Flirt! in Urge
LIPS






  • Lip Stick- Jordana Sheer in Opalescent



  • Lip Gloss- N.Y.C. in Pink Sands

No comments:

Post a Comment