Sunday, March 7, 2010

Inspired by: My Purple PJs

This was a quick look that I have been playing with in my head.. it's inspired by my purple cupcake pajamas


Here's the look!


Just a fun little look and here's how I did it:

EYES
  • Lid- I used Wet N Wild creme pencil in Techno and NYX Jumbo Pencil in Purple, on top of that I used She Space minerals in Symphony Of Chaos
  • Crease- I used Wet N Wild in Electro and on top L.A. Colors Palette in Lush (4th color) then above the crease I used Jordana creme shadow in Green Meadow and on top I used NYX Trio in Serengetti and L.A. Colors Palette in Circus (green)
  • Highlight- White color shadow, then I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Yellow and made stars and used the yellow color in Circus
  • Liner- The lower lash line I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk on the inner and Jordana Green Meadow on the outer, then on top of the pink I used NYX Tri shadow in Hot Pink and the green the Serengetti colors. Then lined thinly with Cherry in the Trio from NYX and winged it up
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection

No comments:

Post a Comment