Saturday, March 6, 2010

80's Engagement Party!!!

Last night my fiance Travis and I went to an engagement party for our friend Don and his bride to be Kristine and it was 80's theme which was totally rad and a lot of fun trying to find a dress for the occasion, and of course I had to do my makeup 80s style as well.. and here's what I came up with:


and after two sets of hot rollers we came up with this.....

Here's how I achieved this look:

EYES
  • Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Horse Raddish on the lid
  • Lid- on the inner part of the lid I used two colors from the Claire's Palette I have that match the base slightly on the middle of the lid I used She Space Mineral Pigment in Make Believe and then on the middle and outer lid I used She Space Mineral Pigment in Groovin Guppy and on the outer lid I used Wedgewood from the Color Workshop
  • Crease- Used more Wedgewood and Ulta Sapphire, then in the outer I used some black eye shadow from Jessie's Girl
  • Highlight- I used color Bashful,Desire and Indigo from the Color Workshop palette I have.. it's kinda shaped like an Ipod and also used Indigo above the eye brows
  • Liner- on the top line I used liquid black liner and winged it out with two ticks, on the lower lash line I used the base on the bottom and used the Claire's colors I used on the lid and on the middle and outer I used Ulta shadow in Mosaic and brought it all the way up to the outer crease kinda like out lining the navy colors ( and you do this part before you line the top) then in the inner part I used LA Splash liner in Sparkling OceanSpray. In the water line I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Cheeks- to create the 80's look I went heavy on the blush I used Flirt! blush in Crazy in Love and a bright pink from the Color Workshop set I have so basically any bright pink would work and really slap it in heavy in the cheekbones, I also added a fake beauty mark.
LIPS
  • Lip Sticks- Nouveax Pink by Wet N Wild



Me and my love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment