and after two sets of hot rollers we came up with this.....
Here's how I achieved this look:
- Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Horse Raddish on the lid
- Lid- on the inner part of the lid I used two colors from the Claire's Palette I have that match the base slightly on the middle of the lid I used She Space Mineral Pigment in Make Believe and then on the middle and outer lid I used She Space Mineral Pigment in Groovin Guppy and on the outer lid I used Wedgewood from the Color Workshop
- Crease- Used more Wedgewood and Ulta Sapphire, then in the outer I used some black eye shadow from Jessie's Girl
- Highlight- I used color Bashful,Desire and Indigo from the Color Workshop palette I have.. it's kinda shaped like an Ipod and also used Indigo above the eye brows
- Liner- on the top line I used liquid black liner and winged it out with two ticks, on the lower lash line I used the base on the bottom and used the Claire's colors I used on the lid and on the middle and outer I used Ulta shadow in Mosaic and brought it all the way up to the outer crease kinda like out lining the navy colors ( and you do this part before you line the top) then in the inner part I used LA Splash liner in Sparkling OceanSpray. In the water line I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
- Mascara- Pulse Perfection
- Foundation- True Match
- Cheeks- to create the 80's look I went heavy on the blush I used Flirt! blush in Crazy in Love and a bright pink from the Color Workshop set I have so basically any bright pink would work and really slap it in heavy in the cheekbones, I also added a fake beauty mark.
- Lip Sticks- Nouveax Pink by Wet N Wild
Me and my love <3