Friday, March 5, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Trimming Talk

It's been a few days since I've updated, but never fear I have many looks on the way.. Monday's look was from the MAC Face chart for Trimming Talk, from the Colour Craft Collection. It's a dramatic look but it's fun.

Here is my look: the pictures are kind of blurry but they still work


Here's how the look was done:

EYES
  • Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Horse Raddish on the lid
  • Lid- Instead of using Fresh Green Mix Mineralized shadow (solid), I used NYX trio in Serengeti (2nd and 3rd color)
  • Crease- From Fresh Green (Melange side) I used Archetype Minerals in Deep Sunless Sea ( I think that's what I used..) any forest green would do really..
  • Liner- Top line I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean and lined it all around my eye and waterline and the bottom follow with a black shadow, I used Jessie's Girl shadow (black sparkly)
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of Smooth Merge, I used Flirt! in Crazy in Love, N.Y.C Chrome Color in Sun Stone and She Space mineral pigment in Take The Cake
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Instead of Trimming Talk, I used Wet N Wild in Noveau Pink
  • Lip Gloss- Instead of Crazy Haute, I used clear gloss mixed with Medusa Makeup in Flamingo

No comments:

Post a Comment