Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ke$ha "Blah Blah Blah" Music Video Sparkle Look

Today's look was based off the sparkly look in Ke$ha's music video for Blah Blah Blah.. now before I start I have to say that I can't stand Ke$ha as a person, but I do like Tik Tok and even this song is kinda growing on me but her as a person just makes my skin crawl a little.. but anyways this look was kinda fun but I didn't make it as messy as she had it in the video.

Here is my look:




Here's how I did it:

EYES
  • Base- I used MAC Shadestick in Shark Skin all over lid and crease and blend it
  • Lid- I used a few different turquoise blue colors from the Claires palette I have, so you can use anything shiny and turquiose really, then I used Ulta shadow in Mosaic and then I used a glitter liner from LA Splash (Shimmering Oceanspray) all over lid, then I took loose glitter from a Claires stackable glitter set and it's like a turquoise blue color and applied that lightly
  • Liner- I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean on the top and also on the bottom and waterline and bring the line upwards to connect with top
  • Highlight- any shimmery white would do
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation-True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! in Heart Throb
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Jordana Sheer in Opalescent

No comments:

Post a Comment