Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Xsparkage Tutorial for the Stila Palette

Aside from makeup websites, I get a lot of great look ideas from Youtube videos. One in particular that got me interested in makeup is Xsparkage, Leesha comes up with the greatest ideas and themes and she's a real inspiration to me. Her tutorial is based on the Stila Jewel Palette which I had a tutorial previously on here from Temptalia.Com.

and here is my look
:

Here's how I did it:
EYES
  • Base- Pixie from Wet N Wild
  • Lid- instead of using the bronze color from the stila palette, I used a bronze/peach color from the Claire's 48 color palette on the middle on the lid, on the inner and outer corners instead of the rose quartz color, I used a similar color from the Claire's palette.
  • Crease- She uses Texture from MAC, but any warm brown color would work, I used the Day to Play palette from Pop Beauty. On top of that I used a purple grey, she uses Shadowy Lady also from MAC. Then instead of using the purple color from the Stila Palette, I used NYX eyeshadow in Purple, to make the purple pop
  • Highlight- I used Ulta Iceland
  • Liner- Amazing I-liner in Black on the top and a sparkly black like Jessie's Girl on the lower lash line
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Flirt!! Blush in heart throb
  • Flirt Bronzer in Golden Minx
LIPS
  • N.Y.C Lip stick in Pink Chiffon
  • Lip Gloss- My own mixture of clear lip gloss and Medusa mineral makeup in Flamingo

No comments:

Post a Comment