Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday Look:

Ok so I have no real knowledge about football but like every other person I look forward to watching the Super Bowl every year. I love the commercials and I can not wait to watch the half time show this year, the freaking Who is playing!!! I didn't really have a favorite team but my fiance wants the Louisiana Saints to win so I'm supporting them :)



As you can see or know Saint colors are Black and Gold so I went for this...

Here's how I did the look:

EYES
  • Base- Pixie from Wet N Wild
  • Lid- Urban Decay Eye Shadow in El Dorado
  • Crease- Jessie's Girl shadow (black w/ sparkles) and above the crease I used the 2nd gold color from L.A. Color Palette in Gold Rush
  • Highlight- White/Gold color from Claires Palette
  • Liner- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean with an angled brush and wing out the top lash line. On the bottom lash line line with Black Bean and then on top place Ornaments of Gold from Archetype Cosmetics (black pigment with gold sparkles)
  • Mascara-Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Neutrogena Soft Color blush in Sweet Raisin
  • Bronzer- Flirt! Golden Minx
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Wet N Wild in Breeze (547B)
  • Lip Gloss- I wanted the same effect as MAC glimmer glass in Bling Black (clear/black gloss with gold sparkles) so what I did was put tap black lipstick from Wet N Wild on top of the lip stick then I used a dual lip stick from Max Factor (gold gloss) and mixed them and then I put N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Gloss in Cappuccino on top of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment