Thursday, February 11, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Lady Gaga!


Today's look was a recreation of the MAC Face Chart Lady Gaga from the Viva Glam collection Mac From Our Lips. I pretty much died when I saw this Face Chart and I knew that I had to do it lol

Yes I know that the eyebrows are pink.. and no I did not wear the entire look to work today but I played when I came home :)


and here's my fun look for after work:


On to how I did this look:

EYES
  • Base- Lid- Instead of Artifact Paint Pot, I used Maybelline Cool Effect line in Sugar Plum Ice and from the crease up I used Pixie as always
  • Lid- They tell you to used Antiqued but I used a reddish/bronze from the Claire's palette.
  • Crease- Instead of Ground Work Paint Pot, any kind of beige would do I used one from the Claires palette and then as a Carbon substitute, I used Jessie's Girl shadow in Black
  • Highlight- instead of Mylar I used Ulta shadow in Flutter mixed with Ulta Iceland
  • Liner- Top and Low lash line, instead of Carbon again I used Jessie's Girl Black and then I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean, also in the waterline
  • Mascara- Pule Perfection
  • Brows- Sushi Flower shadow and Pink Noveaux lip stick is what they used for her eye brows, I used a pink from the L.A. Colors Palette in Carnival and for the Lips I used Light Berry Frost from Wet N Wild
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of Well Dressed, I used She Space Minerals in Take The Cake
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Instead of Viva Glam Gaga, I used Light Berry Frost again
  • Lip Gloss- Clear is used, but I used my mixture of Clear gloss and Medusa Makeup in Flamingo

RAH-RAH- AH- AH- AH
ROMA, ROM- MA
GAGA, OH LA LA
WANT YOUR BAD ROMANCE <3


No comments:

Post a Comment