Monday, February 15, 2010

Candy Series: Cookie's N Creme Hearts

Still into the spirit of Valentine's Day, I've been meaning to do an inspired look by these holiday treats:


and here's what I came up with:


Here's what I used:
EYES
  • Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk on the lid and spread it up to the brow
  • Lid- I used NYX eye shadow in White
  • Crease- Ulta shadows in Plum Smoke (which it looks brown) and Granite, mixed with Day to play palette (Dark Brown)
  • Liner- I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Hot Pink and winged it out, on top I placed Archetype Minerals in Plastic Pink on the top lash line. On the lower lash line (inner) I used Milk and white shadow and (middle) I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Dark Brown and the browns I used in the crease. With the Dark Brown I put 3 dots on the inner like the candy itself.
  • Highlight- Ulta in Iceland and also add it in the inner corners
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! in Crazy in Love
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- N.Y.C. in Petal
  • Lip Gloss- N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Color in Iced Orchid


and you're left with a sweet look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment