and here's my look:
I gave it more an 80's rocker look
Here's how I did it!
- Base- Inner:NYX jumbo pencil in Yellow, Outer: Rimmel Eyeful pencil in Flaunt
- Lid- Inner: Taylor Made Minerals in Sunflower and Lid Neon (Yellow)Outer: I used L.A. Colors Palette in Fiesta (the last color orange)
- Crease- I used a nylon and put Taylor Made Minerals Killer and She Space Mineral Twisted Psychic over the nylon to create a dotted pattern in the crease and over the lid and then I used a small brush and added the same colors to define it
- Liner- On the lower Lash line I used NYX Yellow on the inner corner and NYX Purple on the outer and over the yellow I used Sunflower again and over the purple base I used a dark purple from L.A. Colors Palette in Carnival. then I used a black liner in my water line.
- Mascara-Pulse Perfection
- Blush- Flirt! Heart Throb
- Lip Stick- Smooch from Wet N Wild
- Lip Gloss- I used a dual gloss from Max Factor (yellow) and added a little bit of Sunflower from Taylor Made Minerals and mixed it.