Saturday, February 6, 2010

Candy Series: Razzles

Yesterday's look was based off the Razzles candies. Is it a candy? or a gum? hmmmm... made popular again by one of my favorite movies 13 Going On 30.

and here's my look:


I gave it more an 80's rocker look


Here's how I did it!

EYES
  • Base- Inner:NYX jumbo pencil in Yellow, Outer: Rimmel Eyeful pencil in Flaunt
  • Lid- Inner: Taylor Made Minerals in Sunflower and Lid Neon (Yellow)Outer: I used L.A. Colors Palette in Fiesta (the last color orange)
  • Crease- I used a nylon and put Taylor Made Minerals Killer and She Space Mineral Twisted Psychic over the nylon to create a dotted pattern in the crease and over the lid and then I used a small brush and added the same colors to define it
  • Liner- On the lower Lash line I used NYX Yellow on the inner corner and NYX Purple on the outer and over the yellow I used Sunflower again and over the purple base I used a dark purple from L.A. Colors Palette in Carnival. then I used a black liner in my water line.
  • Mascara-Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Blush- Flirt! Heart Throb
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Smooch from Wet N Wild
  • Lip Gloss- I used a dual gloss from Max Factor (yellow) and added a little bit of Sunflower from Taylor Made Minerals and mixed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment