Here's how it's done...
- Base-I used Wet N Wild creme pencil in Pixie all over my lid and browbone
- Lid- In the inner lid, Straw Harvest is supposed to be used.. kinda a yellow orange color, so I used L.A. Color Palette in Carnival (1st color..it looks yellow but comes off as a yellow orange. Then in the outer lid, instead of Perky (light pinkish salmon color) I used Think Pink a eye shadow from Revlon
- Crease- as a substitute for Hot Hot Hot (described as an orange with reddish tint) I used two colors.. a red from the Claires Palette and L.A. Colors Palette in Fiesta (3rd color) and then with a pencil brush I used a dark brown from my day to play palette to define it more.
- Highlight- Instead of Nano Gold I used a white gold from the Claire's palette
- Liner- Top and bottom liner I used Jessie's Girl shadow in black, instead of Carbon and then in the lower lash line I smoked it out and added Sephora Eye Kohl in Midnight Black.
- Mascara- Pulse Perfection
- Foundation- True Match
- Blush- instead of using Ripe Peach Ombre blush which looks like this:
I used a mixture of Flirt! Blush in Heart Throb which matches the middle color and then I used Ulta shadows in Bermuda Sands, Seashell, and Knit and made my own ombre blush
- Lip Stick- Instead of using Colour Me Coral I used Wet N Wild color Sunset Peach
- Lip Gloss- Instead of using Kumquat (orange gloss) I used an orange gloss called Orange Sherbet