Sunday, February 21, 2010

Temptalia: Let's go to the Tropics look

It's been a while since I've updated this thing but I have a lot of new stuff on the way, the look I did for I think Wednesday is the Temptalia look "Let's go to the Tropics" but silly me I never took a full face shot and only have pictures of my eyes.

and here is my look:


Here's how I completed the look:
EYES
  • Base- I used Pixie from Wet N Wild
  • Lid- Instead of using Stacked 2 Pigment from MAC (a gold green color) I used Archetype Minerals in False Spring, your supposed to mix it with a mixing medium so I kinda wet my brush a little before applying. Inner Third: Instead of using Going Bananas, I used the light yellow in the Hazel eyes shimmer strips from Physician's Formula. Middle Third: I used Green Apple, instead of Bio Green ( a grassy green) Middle to Outer lid: Instead of using Shimmer Moss, I used two different colors from the Claire's palette I have.Outer Third: Instead of using Freshwater, I used a dark blue from the Claire's palette and bring into lower crease.
  • Crease- Instead of using Electric Eel, I used L.A. Color palette in Tease (blue), above the crease use Going Bananas dupe
  • Highlight- I used the white/gold color from the Claire's palette instead of Nylon
  • Liner- Instead of using 7L liner, I used Jordana liner in Bliss and then underneath I used the Going Bananas dupe.
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection

No comments:

Post a Comment