Today's look was based off the Carrie Underwood video for Temporary Home, when I saw this I had to recreate it.
This was my look:
Here's how I did this look:
- Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Pot N Pans all over the lid and inner corner
- Lid- I used L.A. Colors Palette in Ammunition (3rd silver) on the lid followed with MAC shadow Idol Eyes
- Crease-in the outer corner and crease I used Ulta shadows in Granite (dark gray) Plum Smoke (plummy brown) Chianti (Burgundy) and Brass ( Shimmery medium brown) and Mac shadows Cranberry and Beauty Marked.
- Highlight-Ulta in Iceland
- Liner-Liquid liner in black on the top, on the lower lash line I used Pot n Pans again and covered it with Idol Eyes and blended with Ulta shadow in Elegance (beige) and used sephora liner in Midnight Black in the waterline
- Mascara- Pulse Perfection
- Foundation- True Match
- Blush- N.Y.C. Chrome Color in Sunstone
- Lip Stick- N.Y.C in Chiffon and Jordana sheer lipstick in Opalescent
- Lip Gloss- N.Y.C. Liquid Lip color in Pink Sands and a touch of Pink Kiss on top