Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mac Face Chart: BubbleGum


Yesterday's look was based of the Mac Spring Colour 1 Forecast Face Chart called Bubblegum, the collection is mainly pink and purple looks, with really pretty shadows so I had to dupe them and here's the look:


I didn't get the chance to take a pic in the daylight which I like the way the natural shows the colors but this is still pretty..


Here's how I did it:

EYES
  • Base- I used NYX jumbo pencil in Strawberry Milk on my lid and Pixie from Wet N Wild on my browbone
  • Lid- It calls for Rosy Outlook on the inner lid, kinda sweeping up the inner crease, I used a mixture of the 1st pink in the L.A. Color Palette in Serenade and Physician's Formula Pop for hazel eyes.
  • Crease- Starting on the outer lid and sweeping up the outer crease, put Very Violet, or I used a mixture of L.A. Color Palette in Lollipop (4th and 5th colors)
  • Liner- On the top lid I used a black liquid liner, on the bottom lash line and waterline I used NYX jumbo pencil in Pots N Pans.
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
  • Highlight- Instead of Da Bling I used Ulta in Flutter on the brow bone
CHEEKS
  • Foundation as always True Match
  • MAC has a really cool blush out called Blush Ombres.. and I didn't have anything like them but I had a crazy idea and it worked. The face chart calls for Azelea Blossom like this:


So what I did was to use Flirt! Peek a Blush in Urge which is the color of the middle and I also added Ulta shadows in Pashmina and Passion Berry and I really liked the outcome.

LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Instead of BubbleGum, I used Wet N Wild in Dark Pink Frost (502a) and Noveau Pink (511b)
  • Lip Gloss- Instead of CultureClash, I used N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Shine in Pink Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment