Yesterday's look was based of the Mac Spring Colour 1 Forecast Face Chart called Bubblegum, the collection is mainly pink and purple looks, with really pretty shadows so I had to dupe them and here's the look:
I didn't get the chance to take a pic in the daylight which I like the way the natural shows the colors but this is still pretty..
Here's how I did it:
- Base- I used NYX jumbo pencil in Strawberry Milk on my lid and Pixie from Wet N Wild on my browbone
- Lid- It calls for Rosy Outlook on the inner lid, kinda sweeping up the inner crease, I used a mixture of the 1st pink in the L.A. Color Palette in Serenade and Physician's Formula Pop for hazel eyes.
- Crease- Starting on the outer lid and sweeping up the outer crease, put Very Violet, or I used a mixture of L.A. Color Palette in Lollipop (4th and 5th colors)
- Liner- On the top lid I used a black liquid liner, on the bottom lash line and waterline I used NYX jumbo pencil in Pots N Pans.
- Mascara- Pulse Perfection
- Highlight- Instead of Da Bling I used Ulta in Flutter on the brow bone
- Foundation as always True Match
- MAC has a really cool blush out called Blush Ombres.. and I didn't have anything like them but I had a crazy idea and it worked. The face chart calls for Azelea Blossom like this:
So what I did was to use Flirt! Peek a Blush in Urge which is the color of the middle and I also added Ulta shadows in Pashmina and Passion Berry and I really liked the outcome.
- Lip Stick- Instead of BubbleGum, I used Wet N Wild in Dark Pink Frost (502a) and Noveau Pink (511b)
- Lip Gloss- Instead of CultureClash, I used N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Shine in Pink Kiss