Tuesday, February 23, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Crazy Haute

Today's look was inspired by MAC Face Chart: Crazy Haute from Colour Craft Collection, I chose this picture because the other version of the face chart is more brown and even though you use a brownish gray in this face chart it has more of a gray look to it.

Here is my look:


Here's how I did it:

EYES
  • Base- Pixie from Wet N Wild
  • Lid- Instead of using Assemblage mineralize shadow (pale gold) I used L.A. Color Palette in Gold Rush (1st and 2nd color)
  • Crease- With a large blending brush I used the gray color in L.A. Colors Palette in Soiree and a dark brown from a random claire's compact, instead of using Assemblage (pewter gray color) then with a pencil brush I used Jessie's Girl (Black) instead of the black from Assemblage.
  • Highlight- Instead of the White from Assemblage, I used Ulta Iceland
  • Liner- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean on top and bottom lash lines, on the lower lashline I mixed the gray from Soiree and the brown and blended underneath
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Cheeks-Instead of using Improvise, I used Flirt! blush in Urge and mixed it with N.Y.C Face Glow in SunStone
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Instead of Trimming Talk, I used Blue Rose from N.Y.C
  • Lip Gloss- Instead of using Crazy Haute, I used two glosses from N.Y.C. Sheer Raspberry and Pearl Glow

No comments:

Post a Comment