Sunday, February 21, 2010

MAC Face Chart- Pervette

Yesterday's look was based on the MAC face chart:Pervette from the Magic, Mirth and Mischief collection.


and here's my look:


Here's how I did it:

EYES
  • Base- Instead of Fresco Rose, I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk
  • Lid- It says to used the "pink" side of Under My Spell, but it's more like a silvery purple, so I used Claires eye shadow (lilac purple color) on the lid
  • Crease- It says to use It's a Miracle shadow (the purple color) and I used Hard Candy Compact in Star (2nd from the top) on top of that lightly add the dupe for Under My Spell.
  • Liner- I used Black Bean on the top. On the lower lash line I used NYX jumbo pencil in Dark Brown and Jordana Easyliner in Coffee Bean
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of using Conjure Up, I used Flirt! Blush in Heart Throb
LIPS
  • Lip Stick-Instead of Pervette, I used Ulta lip stick in Shimmer Snowflake
  • Lip Gloss-Instead of She-Zam, I used Wet N Wild Mega Brilliance (the silver glitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment