Thursday, February 4, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Phlox

My look today was inspired from MAC's Spring Colour 1 Forecast Face Chart Phlox
I would have to say this look is really pretty, turned out a lot lighter than it looks on the face chart but it still had pretty combo colors


Here's how I did it:

EYES
  • Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk all over lid, spread out over brow bone
  • Lid- Instead of Rosy Outlook I used a combo of L.A. Color Palette Serenade (1st color) and Pop Hazel light pink and then on top of that you would put crush metal pigment (dark purple) I used She Space Mineral A Little Bit Naughty.
  • Crease- Instead of Very Violet I used the last two colors in the L.A. Palette in Lollipop, then on top of that instead of La La, I used the 2nd color in the Lollipop palette, and then instead of the crushed pigment, I used A little bit naughty again on top of all that
  • Highlight- Instead of using crushed pigment (pale pink) I used She Space Minerals in Take the Cake
  • Liner- Top lid I used Sephora Kohl in midnight black, on the lower lash line I used the same eye liner with Jordana Liner in Parisian Plum on top and then on top of that I used the La La substitute
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEK
  • Foundation as always True Match
  • In a previous post I used my substitutes for Azalea Blossom. Flirt! blush in Urge, and Ulta shadows Passion Berry and Pashmina
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Instead of Phlox, I used Sunset Peach from Wet N Wild
  • Lip Gloss- Instead of CultureClash I used N.Y.C Pink Kiss liquid lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment