and this was the look:
Here's how the look was created:
- Base-Instead of Bare Study Paint Pot, I used Pixie as always.
- Lid- I used Ulta Iceland and a silver from L.A. Color Palette in Ammunition (3rd) on the lid, instead of using Forgery (which is a sterling silver) and then on the middle and outer lid, instead of using Nehru (which is described as a blue/black) I used Ulta Night Sky and Ulta Sapphire eye shadows and She Space Minerals in Tear Jerk.
- Crease- First I used Ulta Granite, instead of Knight Divine and then I used my replacements for Nehru, but mainly used Night Sky out of the 3 I used for the lid color.
- Highlight- Ulta Iceland
- Liner- Top lash line I used a liquid black liner. On the lower lash line I used Night Sky and and my waterline I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk.
- Mascara- Pulse Perfection
- Foundation- True Match
- Blush- Instead of Peaches, I used N.Y.C. Color Chrome Face Glow in Sun Stone
- Lip Liner- Instead of Cherry liner, I used a jumbo pencil in Cherry and lined around my lips
- Lip Stick- Instead of using Viva Glam Cyndi, I used Tokyo-A-Pink from Wet N Wild
- Lip Gloss- They used Clear but I used N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Color in Sheer Ruby