Monday, February 8, 2010

Mac Face Chart: Hang-Up

Today's look is based off the MAC Face Chart Hang-Up from the Spring Colour 3 Forecast.. kinda the plummy colors of the whole line


and here's my look:


Here's how I did it:
EYES
  • Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk and spread it out
  • Lid-Instead of using Mink Pink, I used my day to play palette a dirty pink color.. any neutral dirty pink would do. and then over that I used a shimmery beige instead of rice paper also from the Day To Play palette.
  • Crease- On the outer crease instead of Bruised Plum, I used NYX Eye shadow in deep purple and on the inner, instead of Quarry I used Sally Girl eye shadow in Eggplant
  • Highlight-Instead of using Vapour, I used Ulta shadow in Iceland
  • Liner- On the top liner I used Jordana Eye Liner in Parisian Plum as an alternative to Macroviolet fluid line. On the lower lashline I used Deep Purple again from NYX. I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk on the water line
  • Mascara-Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Blush-instead of using Peaches sheertone blush I used my Flirt! blush in Heart Throb
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Instead of Hang-Up, I used Wet N Wild mega lasting lip color in Sugar Plum Fairy
  • Lip Gloss- Instead of Lavender Wind, I used a duo lipstick from Max Factor (lavender sheer color)

No comments:

Post a Comment