Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day Look!

Happy Valentine's Day to all!!! Today I went to a Valentine's Day Tea with my mother and her red hat friends and it was a lot of fun! A lot of food, treats and a quartet came and sang to one of the ladies.

Here's today's look:


EYES
  • Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk
  • Lid- Inner- I used Archetype Minerals Fuschia's For Simon , and then in the middle and outer with Archetype Plastic Pink and then in the middle I used Archetype Minerals Lisa Busted Camero . Also on the outer lid I used She Space Minerals Oh! You Jealous Girl
  • Crease- I used She Space Mineral in Symphony Of Chaos
  • Highlight-A pink from Claire's Palette
  • Liner- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Purple on the top and bottom lid w/ Symphony of Choas over it + Suicide Bride in the inner lower lash line
  • Mascara-Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Cheeks- Plastic Pink + Oh! You Jealous Girl
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Blue Rose from N.Y.C
  • Lip Gloss- Flirt! Plushious Lip Color in Purple Passion + Mega Brilliance glitter gloss from Wet N Wild

No comments:

Post a Comment