Saturday, February 6, 2010

New Products:Wet N Wild Mega Last Lip Color and new lip sticks!!

swatI had gotten some new lip sticks last week and I finally got the chance to post these pics.. they aren't the best because I did one after another but you get the jist of it.


This is one of the mega last lip colors and it's called Sugar Plum fairy and sadly when I tried to put this on the lip stick cracked a little so it doesn't have a smooth top but it was a really pretty purple berry color. Seems a lot darker in life


Another lasting lip color called Stoplight Red and seriously this picture does the lip stick no justice. It's RED. it looks pink here but trust me this is the truest red I have found so far, for cheap.. I know MAC has reds, but who can afford that this one was like $1.68 I think.

This is a N.Y.C. brand lip stick called Brandy Sparkle and it looks like it's not even on my lips but it really is a pretty color like a brown wine color

Another N.Y.C brand lip called Lilac Dream and it's more berry in the tube but still a pretty nice color

No comments:

Post a Comment