and here is my look:
This is how I did it!
- Base- Pixie from Wet N Wild
- Lid-Instead of Flip, I used the top gold color from the Claire's color palette.
- Crease- The face chart calls for Creole Beauty and Espresso, but I used Hard Candy compact in Suede (3rd color) for Creole Beauty and Day To Play Palette (dark brown) as the Espresso
- Highlight- as an alternative to Manilla Paper, I used the only white/gold in the Claire's Palette
- Liner- Instead of using Costa Riche liner on both the top and bottom I used Jordana Easy Liner in Coffee Bean
- Mascara- Pulse Perfection
- Lip Stick-Instead of Bronzilla, I used a bronzy red color from the Color Workshop
- Lip Gloss- Instead of Gold Dust, I used a duo lip gloss from Max Factor but I added some Taylor Made Mineral Sunflower into the gloss.