Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mac Face Chart: Bronzilla

Yesterday's look was based off Bronzilla a face chart from the MAC Spring 4 Forecast collection which is mainly bronzes and browns
.
and here is my look:


This is how I did it!
EYES
  • Base- Pixie from Wet N Wild
  • Lid-Instead of Flip, I used the top gold color from the Claire's color palette.
  • Crease- The face chart calls for Creole Beauty and Espresso, but I used Hard Candy compact in Suede (3rd color) for Creole Beauty and Day To Play Palette (dark brown) as the Espresso
  • Highlight- as an alternative to Manilla Paper, I used the only white/gold in the Claire's Palette
  • Liner- Instead of using Costa Riche liner on both the top and bottom I used Jordana Easy Liner in Coffee Bean
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Blush- I did not have Springshine Ombre blush, but I mixed Flirt! Golden Minx and Ulta Lustre together and made that as an alternative.
LIPS
  • Lip Stick-Instead of Bronzilla, I used a bronzy red color from the Color Workshop
  • Lip Gloss- Instead of Gold Dust, I used a duo lip gloss from Max Factor but I added some Taylor Made Mineral Sunflower into the gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment