Tuesday, February 23, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Eclectic Edge


Yesterday's look was inspired by the MAC face chart Eclectic Edge from the Colour Craft Collection. This face chart is just soo pretty! Especially the lip color

Okay I hate the lighting.. but this will have to do..even made my eyes look extremely blue lol

Here's how I did the look:

EYES
  • Base- Pixie from Wet N Wild
  • Lid- Instead of using the mineralize eye shadow in Fashion Patch (black) I used Jessie's Girl eye shadow (black sparkles) in the inner and outer eye lid. In the middle instead of using the white from FP, I used Ulta eyeshadow in Iceland.
  • Crease- In the inner and outer crease I used Jessie's girl black and on top of that instead of using the pink in the FP, I used a Claire's pink color and Ulta eye shadow in Flutter.
  • Highlight- In the inner and outer brow bone I used ulta Iceland and Flutter eyeshadows instead of the Fashion Patch colors and in the middle I used Iceland to create a separated look.
  • Liner- I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean on the top and bottom lashlines, then I used Jessie's Girl (black) and Ulta eyeshadow in Flutter underneath the black shadow
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of Daft Pink, I used N.Y.C. Chrome Face Glow in Sunstone
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- as a dupe for Colour Crafted I used N.Y.C. lip stick in Chiffon
  • Lip Gloss- Instead of Eclectic Edge, I used N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Color in Iced Orchid

No comments:

Post a Comment