Sunday, February 21, 2010

MAC Hello Kitty: She Loves Candy

Thursday's look was from the MAC face chart: She Loves Candy from the Hello Kitty collection. The Hello Kitty collection is great, it's what really got me into recreating the MAC face charts, in fact I think it's the first face charts I ever did, so I love re-creating these looks

and this is my version of the same look:


Here's how I did the look:

EYES
  • Base- I used pixie from Wet N Wild
  • Lid- On the inner and outer part of the lid, instead of using Romping, I used two different colors from L.A. Color Palettes Carnival (bright pink) and Lollipop (2nd color)
  • Crease- Instead of using Milk pigment I used Archetype in China White on the middle of the crease and then in the inner crease, I used the Romping dupe.
  • Liner- I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean on the top, on the bottom lash line instead of Too Dolly, I used Ulta shadow in Key West, also line bottom with black liner
  • Highlight- Instead of using Yogurt, I used the cream color from the L.A. Color palette in Darling
  • Mascara-Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of Tippy, I used Flirt! in Crazy in Love, then instead of using Very Pink glitter I swept Archetype Mineral in Plastic Pink
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Instead of using Strayin, I used Wet N Wild in Nouveau Pink
  • Lip Gloss- Instead of She Loves Candy, I used N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Color in Iced Orchid

No comments:

Post a Comment