Sunday, February 21, 2010

MAC Hello Kitty Face Chart: Stylin'

Friday's look was also a Hello Kitty look based on the face chart Stylin'

Here is my look:


Here's how I did the look:

EYES
  • Base- I used Pixie from Wet N Wild
  • Lid- Instead of using Milk Pigment, I used Archetype Minerals in China White on the lid
  • Crease- Instead of using Lucky Tom and Stylin in the crease, I used Dark Brown and Grey from the Day To Play palette (for Lucky Tom) and I used Urban Decay shadow in Ransom and LA. Color Palette Devious (3rd-4th color for Stylin) but only in the inner and outer crease.
  • Highlight- Milk pigment dupe
  • Liner- It says to used a black liquid liner but I used Black Bean (NYX Jumbo Pencil) on the top and wing it out and thicken the line for some drama. For the lower lash line I used the same black and mixed it with the colors I used for Stylin' and then it says to used Girl Groove glitter liner but I used a multicolored glitter liner or you could used a white/teal sparkle liner
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of Tahitian Sand, I used N.Y.C. Chrome Color in Sunstone
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Instead of Fresh Brew, I used Breeze from Wet N Wild
  • Lip Gloss- Instead of Mimmy and Nice To Be Nice, I used lip glosses from N.Y.C Pink Kiss and Cappuccino.

No comments:

Post a Comment