Wednesday, February 24, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Nice Mix-Up


Today's look was based on the MAC face chart: Nice Mix-up from the Colour Craft Collection and I hate not being able to take pictures when it's light out.. I seem to have better pictures when there's natural light but oh well.. lol it's frustrating!

Here's my look:


Here's how I did it:

EYES
  • Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk on the lid, and Pixie from Wet N Wild on the Crease up to the brow bone
  • Lid- I used a white like the one from Assemblage, Ulta in Iceland and NYX eye shadow in White
  • Crease- On the outer crease I used Jessie's girl black eye shadow, instead of the Assemblage black
  • Liner- Liquid black liner on the top lash line, on the bottom lash line I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean on the waterline and lash line and then added the black and brown dupes from Assemblage (Jessie's Girl (black) and Claire's eye shadow + L.A. Color Palette in Soiree (gray))
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation-True Match
  • Blush- Instead of Hand Finish, I used Flirt! blush in Heart Throb
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Instead of using Madly Creative, I used a mixture of Smooch from N.Y.C and I think Breeze by Wet N Wild
  • Lip Gloss- Instead of mixing Nice Mix-up and Pretty Pattern, I used a mixture of a Max Factor duo lipstick Feisty Fuchsia(orange bronze) and Expressions lip gloss in Vanilla Sprinkles on top

No comments:

Post a Comment