Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Country Time Lemonade

So lately I have been getting into watching RuPaul's Drag Race, I don't know what it is but it's just kinda entertaining and some of the people on that show have awesome makeup looks..Okay besides the fact that I got my inspiration from RuPaul, I love this color combo.. Springy and def. reminds me of Lemonade

So here is the look:

Now I know that it's not exactly the same look as hers but it's inspired by this look

and here is my look:


and here's how I did it:

EYES
  • Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Yellow all over the lid
  • Lid- NYX trio in Serengeti (the first color kinda a bright yellow)
  • Crease- I used NYX jumbo pencil in Strawberry Milk then I used Lid Neon palette (pink) and Sally Girl shadow in Rose, then I used two colors from the claires palette to define the eye more, but a dark plum/maroon color could work
  • Highlight- Ulta in Flutter
  • Liner- I goofed and should have used a black liquid liner on the top, but in the picture I used NYX jumbo pencil in Black Bean for my tight line and waterline. On the lower lashline I used NYX yellow again with the lid color on top with a little of Taylor Made Minerals in Sunflower, kinda going into the inner corner. Then I used NYX Strawberry Milk on outer lash line and then I put rose over it with the colors from Claires palette
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! in Crazy In Love
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Nouveau Pink from Wet N Wild
  • Lip Gloss- Pink Kiss from N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Shine

No comments:

Post a Comment