Monday, March 29, 2010

Katy Perry "Hot N Cold" Music Video Look 1

Yesterday's look was based from the Bridal look in Katy Perry's video for "Hot N Cold" It's just so pretty and sparkley.. Katy always has fun looks.. I will be re-creating the green look in this video shortly



Here's my version of the look:


Here's how I did it:

EYES

  • Base- I used a frost colored base all over up to brow

  • Lid- I used Claire's Palette (White/Gold color) up to brow, on top I used Wet N Wild loose glitter in Antique Gold and Wet N Wild Shimmer dust in Golden Poppy also using Jessie's girl eye dust in White/Gold

  • Crease- I used Day To Play Palette (Black with Gold sparkles

  • Liner- on top I used Fabuliner and added Archetype Mineral Pigment Ornaments of Gold on top, on the bottom lash line I used Styli-Style pencil in Carbon Black and also in the waterline
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection

CHEEKS


  • Foundation-True Match
  • Bronze-Flirt! Golden Minx

  • Blush-Flirt! Crazy in Love

LIPS

  • Lip Stick- Wet N Wild in Hot Paris Pink and Fuschia w/ Blue Pearl
  • Lip Gloss- I used my own made up gloss.. Clear gloss with Taylor Made Mineral Vegas (kinda a bright orange pink)

I know a white veil would have been SO much cooler.. oh well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment