Monday, April 19, 2010

Cupcake Inspired Part Deux

My other cousin Kendra wanted a look inspired by my cupcake Pjs so she picked an individual one and I let my imagination run wild lol

Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- on the lid I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk, and in the crease I used Jumbo Pencil in Horseraddish
  • Lid- I used Archetype Minerals in Plastic Pink
  • Crease- L.A. Colors in Tropics (Green) kinda bring it into the outer lid and then in the outer crease I used NYX shadow in Cherry
  • Highlight- Rimmel Trio in Raw (the middle shimmer color)
  • Liner-on the top I used Tropics (Turquiose) in the lower lash line I used Jumbo Pencil in Baby Blue (NYX) and then on top I used the same Turquoise and on the outer part I used Cherry again
  • Mascara- Rimmel Glam'Eyes
CHEEKS
  • Flirt! in Urge
LIPS
  • Sally Girl gloss in Sassy
  • Wet N Wild in 511 B




No comments:

Post a Comment