Friday, April 9, 2010

Katy Perry "Hot N Cold" Music Video Look #2

Okay so earlier in the week I tried to do this look with glitter added and I crashed and burn.. then today I found a brighter green and I attempted the green look Ms. Perry sports in the music video.




Here's my look:


Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Hard Candy Take Me Out Liner in Ahi
  • Lid-First I used NYX Triple Shadow in Serengetti (1st two colors) Then I used Sally Girl shadow in Glow Green on the lid and then I used Wild N Crazy shadow in New U Girl in the crease.
  • Highlight- Ulta Iceland
  • Liner- I used Fabuliner and NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean for the top and bottom line and then I used Glow Green on the lower lash line and then I used Rimmel Spark it up liner in Peridot in the lash line and waterline.
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronzer-Flirt! Golden Minx
  • Blush-HeartThrob from Flirt!
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- I used two Wet N Wild in Sunset Peach and 501 B (it didn't have a name online that I could find)
  • Lip Gloss-Max Factor in Fiesty Fuschia

No comments:

Post a Comment