Sunday, April 11, 2010

Miss Casey B's New Wave Tutorial

Today I wore this shirt but I posted an online pic instead of wearing because I couldn't fit the whole shirt into the picture lol, but a while back I saw a Youtube Tutorial from Miss Casey B that was perfect for this outfit so I had to recreate it


and here's my look:


Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk all the way up to the brow
  • Lid-NYX shadow in Hot Pink
  • Crease- She Space Mineral in Failed Fairytale and L.A. Colors Palette Lush (teal) and Day to Play palette (green) and then in the outer crease I used Jessie's Girl black shadow and Day To Play (black)
  • Highlight- Ulta Iceland
  • Liner- Fabuliner and LA Splash liner in Sparkling Emerald on the top, Fabuliner on the lower with black shadow and in the inner corner Hot Pink is added
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Flirt! Golden Minx
  • Blush- Flirt! Urge
LIPS
  • Lip Stick-N.Y.C in Chiffon and Ulta in Shimmer Snowflake on top

No comments:

Post a Comment